I hope you are all having a fantastic Thursday! I just wanted to give you guys a little sneak peek into just a few of Lush’s amazing products. I will give you a short review, show you pictures of the products, and include the price if I can find it.
1. Bath bombs have taken over the internet. They’re a huge trend right now. You simply drop them in your bath for a sizzling experience! Lush is the most famous company to create bath bombs. I recently tried their Experimenter bath bomb and loved it! It is so much fun! It’s colorful, sparkly, and makes your skin feel hydrated and silky smooth after you dry off. After it fizzles out, the bath is left a deep green color with plenty of glitter. I recommend it to anyone looking to pamper themselves and have a fun bath! Find it in a Lush store near you for $8.95. Here’s what it looks like:
2. I tried the Intergalactic bath bomb as well. It was just as much fun. It is also multicolored and gives you the same hydrated and smooth feeling after the bath. This bath bomb turns the bath a deep sparkly blue when it fizzles out. It retails for $7.95. Here’s what it looks like:
3. I also used a sparkly gold Lush bubblebar called Sunnyside. It can be used all at once or broken into pieces to use for multiple baths. Simply hold the bar under the stream of water to create a bubbly bath wonderland! This bar gave the bath a gold tint and overtook the bath with gold glitter! I love it! It retails for $11.95. Here’s what it looks like:
4. I tried one of Lush’s foot care products. This bar is called Pumice Power. You scrub it all over your feet for instantly soft heels, which I desperately needed. Needless to say, I love it! It retails for $4.95. Here’s what it looks like:
5. I tried one of Lush’s famous shower jellies and I am now a believer! Mine was a sparkly yellow called Refresher. I now use this in the shower everyday. It’s like a citrus jello that lathers and smells amazing! I love it! I currently don’t see this particular shower jelly on the website but the price ranges from $8.95-$15.95 depending on size. Here’s what it looks like:
6. I also tried one of Lush’s face masks. I asked for something for oily skin and I was recommended to try the Mask of Magnaminty. It contains mud which is great for oily skin. It also contains peppermint oil which gives your face that cooling feeling before it dries. It has adzuki beans that exfoliate as well. I use this mask about 3 times a week and I let it dry for about 15 minutes before washing it off. I highly recommend it! It retails for $14.95. Here’s what it looks like:
7. I sampled one of Lush’d body scrubs simply called Rub Rub Rub. You can rub the whole bar over your body like soap or break it into pieces for individual pamper sessions. It’s a beautiful purplish blue color with a wonderful floral scent. It made my skin feel hydrated and ultra smooth. I highly recommend it-just don’t rub too hard and over exfoliate or irritate your skin! I currently don’t see this particular scrub on the website, but similar solid scrubs retail for $10.95-$12.95. Here’s what it looks like:
8. Lastly, I tried of of Lush’s lip scrubs. Mine was the Chocolate flavor and it removed all of the dead skin from my lips as well as made them baby soft. I should also mention this little tub should last you a long time. A little goes a long way for the retail price of $10.95. I highly recommend it! Here’s what it looks like:
Check out my latest youtube video trying out the popular black charcoal mask perfect for removing blackheads!
Check out my new youtube video trying out Elf’s makeup remover wipes!